Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lunch Plans

"So, how'd your investigation go?" I asked Agent Taylor. We had met up in the lobby and drove to a small cafe' from there.
"Swimmingly, their security system consists of cameras on all the floors but especially on the top levels. Excuse me, can I get a coffee?" After the waiter bustled off, Taylor began, "Our pass keys can get into most of the important rooms, but not the top three levels. Apparently, for those you need-"
"A pass key, a pass code, and a fingerprint." I finished.
"Right, how'd you know?"
"People talk. I found Jean. The only question is, how to get her out of there."
"Matthews!?"
"Yeah."
"Sweet. The living dead. Do you think we can talk her into coming with us."
"Maybe, but I don't think we should chance it. If she sees me, she might go berserk, and then our cover is blown."
"But, she hasn't seen me yet. I can go get her."
"Yeah, but she still might not go with you. Plus, I want you to watch the security cams."
"So what do you suggest we do?"
"Chloroform."

No comments: