Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Warehouse 42

"There it is, Taylor, Warehouse 42."
"Phfft, typical. Why do the bad guys always meet up in warehouses?
As we entered the warehouse, two figures emerged from the shadows.
"Ahh, you must be our new recruits. I'm Seth Wornanheimer, and this is Emilio Gabroltski."
"It's nice to meet you Mr. Wornanheimer, but we're not recruits. I'm Jim Ahrens, and this is my partner, Cody Smith. We came to Mr. Mayhem for temporary protection. See, we're in sort of a bind." I answered.
"Ahh, yes, yes, of course, but protection costs money."
"Indeed, Mr Wornanheimer. Cody, give them the money."
Taylor gave them the money and Mr. Gabroltski checked to make sure it was the right amount.
"Come, Mr. Ahrens, Mr. Smith. We'll take you to headquarters."

3 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Money Talks that is for sure, Be careful, as this is really exciting!

Angela S. said...

How do you like my picture of Agent X?

Pen of Jen said...

Agent X is a real looker**