Sunday, June 17, 2007

Agent Profile

Hello. My name is don't remember, but for security reasons, particularly yours, please disregard the information I just gave you and call me Agent X. I mean it. Completely eradicate the thought from your mind until it is but a wisp of smoke vanishing into the horizon. Good, now, this site is to provide you with top secret information concerning my work. I can't tell you how much trouble I'll be in if this information gets into the wrong hands. It's for selected personnel only! Intruders will be prosecuted.

4 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Dear classified,
I have figured out who you are, yet am sworn to a confidentiality agreement with Fourth( you may know fourth...!!, if you were named in a similar fashion, I would name you agent Second!!!!!)

I must rapidly depart as a nefarious person has crept up behind me!
Agent Mrs. Jennifer

Fourth said...

Agent X,
I Just happend to be in the room but,BUT,
I was walking very LOUDLY,Towered Agent ,Mrs,Garza!
And I couldn't creep up behind her either because There's no space!
Ha beat Agent Mrs.Garze on that one,



Till Next Time,FoUrTh

Fourth said...

Oh and I can Remember your name Agent X!
I got you there!

Portrait of Peter said...

Agent X

Remember, one has to be covert - and discretion is within your remit, extract essential information from those who are on the radar!!