Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kevin Mason

I'm enjoying my new job. It's a role I'm born to play. My position, also, gives me access to information I need to solve this case. For the last couple of days, I've been pouring over old security tapes, and numerous records, and talking to various people; and I'm glad to say that Sam Miller(the most annoying man in the universe) is one of my prime suspects. Well, not glad that he's bad, but glad that I've got a suspect. Two, actually, Sam and his partner, Jean Matthews.
I decided to do some investigating. It was easy getting into Miller and Matthew's office. Just an ordinary security guard doing my routine sweep of the perimeters; but once I was inside the room, I started looking for anything incriminating. At first, everything seemed to be in perfect order, but a careful search revealed that there was a safe in the wall. Luckily for me, Miller isn't as smart as he thinks he is. The twit forgot to shut the vault completely, giving me easy access to the contents inside. Like a kid at Christmas, I eagerly searched the documents I had found. It was beyond my comprehension, as it was formulas and complex genetic codes; so I photographed it with my cellphone, cleaned up; and left the room. "Kevin Mason." As I turned around to see who had addressed me, I felt a searing pain jolt through my head and then.... blackness.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

'Kevin' I hope you are ok...I never thought Jean was very nice anyway.

I cannot wait to see what else unravels!

Fourth said...

Hi!

I hope you're alright I didn't think Jean was either Oh and I need an agent name,Help Me Please Agent X,



Till Next Time,FoUrTh

Unknown said...

And the plot thickens!