Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Genetically Enhanced Super Agent

Mmmm, it's been a while since I just relaxed. So far, I have nothing to worry about. My medical exam said I was just fine. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. As I opened it, I saw a very excited man.
"Agent X?"
I nodded that he was correct, and he continued.
"You'll never believe what those papers said! Oh, excuse me. I'm Agent Taylor from the Bureau. I was sent to give you the results of the papers."
"Yes, go on."
"Well, they couldn't really, exactly figure out what the papers said, but they were able to find out that Genecorp. seems to have created a gene that reacts to adrenaline and pain. When it's switched on, it reproduces cells that were damaged."
"Meaning?"
"That anybody with this gene could rapidly heal from any injuries."
"So, you mean-"
"Yes, you're practically immortal!"

3 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Oh no! I am excited and at the same time nervous. What seemingly will be good I have a feeling will be turned to bad.

Unknown said...

I wish I had that gene! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love your stories. They are so cool!