Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thoughts in the Dark

My thoughts went back to my coversation with Agent Taylor.
"You mean I'll never die?"
"Well, no, but you won't die from anything like getting shot or falling out of a building."
Almost impervious to death. Hmm, maybe that's what happened to Jean. No, I was in there long enough to see if she had gotten up. Why didn't I keep her alive for interrogation! Once again, my thoughts were interrupted, but this time by my cellphone.
"Hello?"
"Agent X?"
"Mm-hmm."
"This is Agent Taylor, sorry for calling you at such a late hour, but Astor wanted to see us in his office tomorrow morning."
"What time?"
"Six o' clock, sharp."
"Ok, will do."
"C'ya tomorrow then."
"Bye."
What can John want with me and Taylor.....

3 comments:

Portrait of Peter said...

The plot thickens and one can only wonder as the suspense is building up....

Pen of Jen said...

I do not know but I am following with my bag of chips and soda at hand. Much better than anything I have read lately!

Excellent Agent X!!
Mrs. G

Unknown said...

Intriguing! oh the suspense!